Presage Group: Go-Around Decision Making
OpsGroup: Fixing NOTAMs Using the Power of the Group
We will hold our regularly scheduled TUG Meeting on Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 9:30 am in the Port Authority Conference Room, 90 Moonachie Ave, Moonachie, NJ 07074. Coffee and breakfast breads will be served at 9:00 am, and a luncheon of sandwiches and soft drinks will follow the meeting.
Our agenda is as follows:
• Dr. Martin Smith, CEO of Presage Group and Chief Scientific Advisor to Flight Safety Foundation’s “Go-Around Decision-Making & Execution Project” (2017), will present the study’s key findings and recommendations moving forward for the commercial aviation industry, as well as provide an overview and stakeholder requirements of a similar scientific study to be deployed across the business aviation industry. http://presagegroup.com/about-us/
• Mark Zee, Founder, OpsGroup, will address the following topics: Fixing NOTAMs, the MH17 problem, and how OpsGroup is doing this; What OpsGroup is about - the power of the group; Why we tell you the stories that the Aviation Authorities don’t want you to know; Airport Spy and the OpsFox network - pilots reporting on what they see around the world; and a couple of good stories of late from the world of International Ops. http://opsgroup2018.com
• NY TRACON Support Manager Steve McClain will discuss KTEB Rwy 19 Missed Approach Procedures, Runway 6 RNAV (GPS) X and Y IAPs, Dalton 2 Departure delays, and other operational issues. https://www.faa.gov
• PANYNJ Delay Reduction Program Manager Ralph Tamburro will share the latest information regarding KTEB departure delays and mitigation strategies. http://www.panynj.gov
• Renee Spann, PANYNJ KTEB Airport Manager and Scott Marsh, KTEB Manager Airport Operations and Security will provide an Airport Operations update. http://www.panynj.gov/airports/teterboro.html
• Gary Palm, FAA KTEB ATCT Manager, and/or Ted Zimmerman, Operations Manager, will present Tower Topics, etc. https://www.faa.gov
Please make every effort to attend and invite others from your organizations. All are welcome!
Our complimentary continental breakfast and luncheon will be catered by Prova Restaurant. http://www.provanow.com
For the latest news and information regarding Teterboro Airport, visit our TUG website, www.teterborousersgroup.org.
Source: Teterboro Users Group (09/13/18)